Are you feeling like one of your Chakras are imbalanced or not aligned? As if a certain part of your life just seems to be a bit off. It might be time to balance a specific Chakra. I use meditation to help balance the Chakras, for a minimum of 5 minutes. Focusing on the intent needed and breathing...inhale...exhale...
1) Root Chakra / Muladhara - When the Root Chakra is imbalanced you may feel like you have no stability in your life, very anxious, or fearful, or you could have nightmares. To balance this Chakra try meditating, lighting a candle of the corresponding color, and work with one of the associated stones saying "I need to grow from a steady foundation". Then write down what is making you feel this way and burn in into ash, then return the ash to the Earth.
2) Sacral Chakra / Svadhishthana - When the Sacral Chakra is imbalanced you may feel sexually frustrated, blocked from creativity, scared to be unique, or the need to "fit in". To balance the Sacral Chakra meditate by lighting a candle of the corresponding color and working with one of the associated stones and say "I will always honor others, but not before self". Do something fun, be silly, get in touch with your emotions by journaling, or allow yourself to have sexual stimulation - with or without another person involved.
3) Solar Plexus Chakra / Manipura - When the Solar Plexus Chakra is imbalanced you may have a difficult time controlling your anger, have a low self esteem, or be over bearing. To balance the Solar Plexus meditate by lighting a candle of the corresponding color and working with an associated stone and say, "Self love starts when I accept all parts of self". Or place your hands near your Solar Plexus and ask questions, allowing your body to feel what right at the moment.
4) Heart Chakra / Anahata - When the Heart Chakra is imbalanced you may feel grief, anger, sadness, jealousy, hatred, or have no empathy or sympathy for others. To balance the Heart Chakra meditate by lighting a candle of the corresponding color and working with an associated stone say, "I will have love for myself, then I will have love for others". You can write down your feelings or negative thoughts, then burn them and release into a moving stream of water. Say positive affirmations to self, and let other know why you love and care about them.
5) Throat Chakra / Vishuddha - When the Throat Chakra is imbalanced you may feel lost for words, like you don't want to speak for fear of rejection or judgement, or feel that others are just not hearing you. To balance the Throat Chakra mediate by lighting a candle of the corresponding color, and work with the associated stones and say, "I will always speak my truth and be heard". You can do chanting, singing, and humming, or speak positive affirmations to self.
6) Third Eye Chakra / Ajna - When the Third Eye Chakra is imbalanced it may be difficult for you to trust your inner voice or intuition. You may seem judgmental, dismissive, be very "assuming" and unaware of your surroundings or events. You may also feel dizziness, headaches, and anxiety. To balance this chakra meditate by lighting a candle of the corresponding color, and working with the associated stones saying, "I am open to exploring things I cannot see". Focus on your breathing...inhale...exhale...allow your inner thoughts to come to light. Preform Rituals, Dance, or Trance Work.
7) Crown Chakra / Sahasrara- If the Crown Chakra is imbalanced you may feel deep sadness/depression, confusion, lack of clarity, lack the ability to connect with others, and have a sensitivity to light and sound. To balance the Crown Chakra meditate by lighting a candle of the corresponding color, and working with one of the stones associated with this chakra and say, "I am a vessel of love and light, allow me to see all that is right". You can also preform Rituals or Spiritual Practices, or Spell works.