Herbs! Herbs! Herbs! There are so many! Where do we start? Well, we've decided to start with herbs that can help balance your Chakras. Herbs have played a very important role in witchcraft dating back to the very beginning. Many witches and healers use herbs for a number of things; medicinal purposes, protection, banishing, attracting, love/relationships and more.
Utilizing herbs during your spell casting, rituals, or meditations will help increase the energy levels to manifest your intentions. Each herb offers different qualities, affects different aspects of life, or works directly with particular chakras. Knowing the herbs, and the best use for each will help you determine which herbs to use in your spells, rituals, or meditations.
The way in which you use the herbs can also vary, you could add certain herbs to your food while cooking, use the essential oil, create spell pouches or jars, burn them, create a tea or elixir, or anoint a candle. With the numerous ways to use herbs, the manner in which you choose will depend on your reason and intent.
So lets get to it, Herbs that help balance your Chakras...
As you may have read from some of our other posts, Chakras have direct connections to certain colors, stones/crystals, and herbs. There are several herbs that are linked to each chakra to help balance them, I will list a few of the most common here.
- Root Chakra - Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, & Ginger Root
- Sacral Chakra - Calendula, Fennel, & Caraway Seed
- Solar Plexus Chakra - Rosemary, Anise, & Mints (peppermint, spearmint)
- Heart Chakra - Hawthorne Berry, Rose, & Chamomile
- Throat Chakra - Lemon Grass, Eucalyptus, & Peppermint
- Third Eye Chakra - Mugwort, Eyebright, & Juniper
- Crown Chakra - Valerian Root, Lavender, & Sage
Our Little Witch Shop Has: Mini Chakra Bundles
Chakra Herb Jar 30ml
Mini Chakra Stones
10 Pack White Candles
1 Peppermint Essential Oil
1 White Sage Bundle